Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 0.62ct
Dimensions: 5.41mm (.21") (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: A mid-gray toned diamond. Its high clarity reveals an abundance of color refraction and stark black speckles. This breath taker's heart has a bright white inclusion and dark carbon spot right next to each other for added uniqueness!
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: A combination of CC and DC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.5mm white diamonds sit on either side of the center in a north-south direction along with a singular 1.5mm diamond on each side east-west.
- 2.4mm wide band
- Sits 4.7mm (.19") off the finger
- 14k solid white gold
- Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 14k yellow or 14k rose for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.