- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Color and notes: This diamond has the coveted dark clarity that many people seek. A beautiful sparkle and shimmer with most of the clarity near the center where the most depth is.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: DC + BC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few microscopic natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace.
Ring will arrive with an IGL Certification that explains the exact dimensions, replacement value, color, clarity, and laser inscription. Great for insurance purposes. Ring also comes with a free Lifetime Care Warranty from Jeweler's Mutual.
- Halo of natural white diamonds: 2.5 x 1.75mm straight baguettes and 1.1mm round diamonds.
- Rounded prongs with a V-Prong at the tip of the pear for extra security.
- 2mm band
- Sits 7.3mm off the hand.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: $50
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org