Semi-annnual Stock Sale Information:
This piece is on sale without any design changes. Note that if we size this ring, it will be considered a customization and is final sale. Sale products can only be returned for store credit.
Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 0.57
Dimensions: 5mm (0.19") diameter - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes:
- Mesmerizing light teal color with a nice clarity. Lovely blend of darker teal, blue and subtle green hues throughout. Shimmers beautifully in the light.
- Treatment: None
- Origin: Montana
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural sapphires, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Six round 2mm diamonds
- Two hidden 1mm stones
- Slim 1.8mm knife-edged band
- Sits 5.4 mm (0.21") off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 5.25
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Envisioning something? Create something custom instead!
Want to see this ring in person? Schedule an appointment to visit us.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info