Semi-annnual Stock Sale Information:
This piece is on sale without any design changes. Note that if we size this ring, it will be considered a customization and is final sale. Sale products can only be returned for store credit.
Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 3.33
Dimensions: 10.14mm (0.39") long x 7.45mm wide x 4.89mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Lovely purple sapphire with muted gray undertones. Has a subtle pink reflection depending on the light. Nice clarity that allows light to shine throughout the stone beautifully. Bright shimmer.
- Treatment: None
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural sapphires, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.9mm clear diamonds sit on either side of the center stone.
- Band tapers from 1.3mm to 2.5mm
- Sits 6.5mm off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7.5
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Envisioning something? Create something custom instead!
Want to see this ring in person? Schedule an appointment to visit us.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info