Two simple steps to create your custom piece:
1. Select a ring setting
2. Choose your main Diamond or Gemstone
After your purchase we begin the process of designing your setting to fit, casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting your chosen stone(s) in your ring.
Need help visualizing? You can request a digital mockup
before or after payment.
More stones or further customized setting options available. Contact us.
Midwinter Co. product and warranty policies.
VIDEO: Click here to see a video of this stone.
- Type: Natural Opal, Rare from Peru
- Hardness: 5-6/10 wear with care, this is a soft stone and not best for long term daily wear. Best for a right hand party/event ring.
- Shape | Cut: Emerald | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 1.48 carat
- Color: Seaform green/blue with black speckle inclusions and minimal translucency
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.1 x 5 mm
- Clarity: Not fitting to a standard diamond grade, included fancy celestial diamond.
- Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. Pssst
We do not charge tax. Click here to let us know
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information
| Return/Exchange/Repair Policies