3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
Click here to see a video of this ring.
- One 3.5mm bezel-set, cabochon cut round turquoise
- Five 1.5mm white brilliant round diamonds
- Art-deco inspired design
- Very low-set to the hand
- The halo + main stone of the ring measures 10.7mm wide by 7.4mm high.
- Made to order in your choice of 14k white, rose, or yellow gold
- Seen here with our Vern band.
- Slim 2mm wide band
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize your stone options further.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for tax or shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information