Evegwen - Rose Cut Celestial Diamond Ring - Half Halo Asymmetrical - Ready to size and ship
A fresh design, our first creation with this setting. Asymmetrical halos are such a refreshing look, they are a fresh take on the classics. Floral, tasteful, and fun. The half halo is a nod to 50s style. This Evegwen ring is one of a kind, although more will be made with the same setting. Ready to size and ship.
- Natural, earth mined
- Medium gray, clear with black inclusions
- Carat weight: .45 ct
- Unheated, no treatment
- Ethically sourced
- Width: 4.8mm
- Height: 3.25mm
- Clarity: A+ si1, inclusions unseen by naked eye
- Sits as low as possible in the band, guarded nicely by the halo
- Thin 1.7mm flat but comfortable band
- 10k solid rose gold, unmarked - We like 10k rose gold for it's extra strength and unsaturated pretty tone- ***Please contact us if you would like to change/upgrade your metal for a small fee + any upgrade charge.
- Five pretty i3 G colored shimmery white diamonds, ethically sourced, 1.5mm each
- Allows for a band to fit under the halo
- Your size, and your choice of metal finish - polished or brushed
- Will take 2-7 business days to size and ship in 10k rose gold.
Love this setting but want a different stone or different metal?
Shop diamonds: Diamond inventory
Add this setting to your cart: Evegwen Setting
Frequently Asked Questions | Diamond information | Return/Exchange/Repair Policies