- Type: Natural Sapphire
- Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape | Cut: Pear | Brilliant
- Carat weight: .79 carat
- Color: a very rare opalescent blue, central clarity and wonderful translucency
- Dimensions: 7 x 5 x 3.2 mm
- Clarity: opalescent, si2/i1, slight inclusions
- Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters
Our Imogene Setting:
- Six 1.5mm accent diamonds
- Band is 1mm to 2.5mm wide
- Tapers for a dainty look, but strength at the palm.
- 14k solid rose gold
This ring is a size 6, and will be sized to your size. Sizing will take 5-14 business days depending on our workload. Please order a size 6 if you would like it shipped next business day. We send each ring with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
We can change the metal color: rose, yellow, or white gold. 2-3 week wait for changes. Use the notes box in cart to inform us of your request for metal change.
Warranty & More Info
- Read our warranty information, return/exchange info, and more.
- Shipping is free with insurance, worldwide.
- This will come in a lovely gift box.
- 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
- We do not charge tax.
- This item has an included warranty (click for more info
- We also offer an upgraded jewelry care plan for (click and add to your cart:) A LIFETIME