- Type: Natural | Color-change Sapphire, GIA certified
- Hardness: 9/10, hardest colored gem
- Shape | Cut: Octagonal | Modified Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 9.22 carats!
- Dimensions: 12.13 x 10.37 x 8.08 mm
- Color: Dark Green-Blue
- Stone Treatment: None, completely natural
GIA report number: 5191488941
- More about this stone: This natural Sapphire is a deep blue green. In some lighting, it appears more denim blue. It has a champagne stripe that is seen in some angles, deep within. Due to the rare coloring, grading, and size/weight of this stone, we are attaching a Lifetime Care Warranty to your purchase of this set, $900 value, for free. Please read below as to how to receive this. You will receive the GIA certificate for the stone. Please also consider purchasing ring insurance from your local provider or Jewelers Mutual to cover loss or theft as well.
Our Imogene Setting + Band:
- Solid 14k rose gold
- Twin prongs, 8 total for strength
- Dainty 1.7mm to 3mm at the palm for strength.
- Six 1.5mm clear si1 accent diamonds
- Polished finish
- Ethically sourced diamonds and gold
Band: 1.8mm thick, solid 14k Rose gold, custom contoured
- Not GIA certified, only main stone felt required
TO DO: COMES WITH Lifetime Care Warranty from Jewelers Mutual. In order to receive this, Please add (click:) LIFETIME CARE PLAN at $900 value to your cart, and use code 923SAPPHIRE at checkout to remove the cost. MUST be added to your cart and purchased at checkout with the ring in order to be valid.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.