Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond & Sapphire
Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth & 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Kite & Cushion Cut
Cut: Rose Cut & Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 0.46 Carat Diamond & 0.69 Carat Sapphire
Dimensions: 8.5mm long x 4.3mm wide x 2.14mm deep diamond & 5mm long x 5mm wide x 3.05mm deep sapphire - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Stunning teal blue sapphire with notes of green depending on the light. Has unique silk inclusions across the center of the stone. Nice clarity with a bright shimmer that complements the diamond counterpart. The diamond is light gray and semi-transparent with a few subtle inclusions throughout. It has an ethereal clarity that allows for light to shine through nicely.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: MG - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds/sapphires, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
Toi et Moi Setting
- Band tapers from 2mm near the basket to 1.4mm wide at the base
- Flat band
- Sits 4.8mm off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 5.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Return this item back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120 (This fee is waived if upgrading with a piece that is over $1k USD original order.)
- Exchange available upon return, no fee.
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org