3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
This band features rose-cut round stones totaling 1 carat. Penelope makes for a perfect engagement ring, wedding band, anniversary band, or right-hand ring.
Our Penelope Band
- The diamonds in this band are clear, colorless white. They are expertly cut, as matching. Each is rose cut, which allows for clarity through the stone, slightly showing skin tone through the stones. This is an overall antique appearance.
- Milgrain metal dotted, semi bezel metal style setting
- Eternity style band - diamonds completely around the band. Please note that this requires exact ring sizing, as sizing up or down is not optional.
- The number of diamonds in the band is determined by your ring size
- Carat weight depends on ring size. Estimate 1.20 carat
- 3.3mm wide band
- Stones are set very low
- Stackable, sits well with other flat bands
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece. No sizing is available, as it is an eternity band which means it is un-sizable.
This piece is made to your specifications after you order. Please allow 2-3 weeks to make before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information