To create your custom piece:
1. Select a ring setting
2. Choose your main Diamond or Gemstone
After your purchase please e-mail for any questions or to get a digital mockup of your order. We begin the process of designing your setting to fit, casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting your chosen stone(s) in your ring - this will take 4-8 weeks.
If you want this unique stone, but are unsure of the jewelry design at this time, please consider purchasing before it sells. We hold the stone and discuss the ring setting from there. Contact us.
- Type: Natural | Sapphire
- Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape | Cut: Pear | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 1.02 carat
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.3 x 2.5 mm
- Color & Clarity: Unique misty deep lavender color, nice translucency with black natural inclusions
As pictured in Imogene Setting as a digital mockup.
Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters. This stone is modeled in a stone holder on a size 5.5 finger.
If this stone is close to ideal or sold out, we hunt for a stone for ring budgets over $6500 USD total. Let us know what to hunt for!