- Type: Natural Sunstone from Oregon
Mohs hardness: 7/10. Lower end of wearable gemstones. It is not scratch resistant. We offer it as an alternative to pricier stones, but it must be worn with care if you plan to wear it daily. Talk to us about this same tone in sapphire or diamond for a more durable stone if desired. Read more...
- Shape | Cut: Round | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 1.07 carat
- Color: Light peach with very subtle blue undertones and wonderful translucency
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7 mm
- Clarity: VS
- Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters.
Our Compass Setting:
- Features 20 1mm white diamonds in the halo
- Slim 1.75mm band
- Total length/width with halo- 13.6mm x 13.6mm
This ring is a size 7, and will be sized to your size. Sizing will take 5-14 business days depending on our workload. Please order a size 7 if you would like it shipped next business day. We send each ring with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
We can change the metal color: rose, yellow, or white gold. 2-3 week wait for changes. Use the notes box in cart to inform us of your request for metal change.
Warranty & More Info
- Read our warranty information, return/exchange info, and more.
- Shipping is free with insurance, worldwide.
- This will come in a lovely gift box.
- 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
- This item has an included warranty (click for more info
- We also offer an upgraded jewelry care plan for (click and add to your cart:) A LIFETIME