To create your custom piece:
1. Select a ring setting
2. Choose your main Diamond or Gemstone
After your purchase please e-mail for any questions or to get a digital mockup of your order. We begin the process of designing your setting to fit, casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting your chosen stone(s) in your ring - this will take 4-8 weeks.
If you want this unique stone, but are unsure of the jewelry design at this time, please consider purchasing before it sells. We hold the stone and discuss the ring setting from there. Contact us.
VIDEO: Click here to see a video of this stone.
- Type: Natural | Celestial Diamond ®
- Hardness: 10/10, most scratch resistant
- Shape | Cut: Pear | Rose
- Carat weight: 1.08 carat
- Color: Black with some clarity and speckles, nice translucency
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5 x 3.2 mm
- Clarity: Not fitting to a standard diamond grade, included fancy celestial diamond.
- Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters.
If this stone is close to ideal or sold out, we hunt for a stone for ring budgets over $6500 USD total. Let us know what to hunt for!