To create your custom piece:
1. Select a ring setting
2. Choose your main Diamond or Gemstone
After your purchase please e-mail for any questions or to get a digital mockup of your order. We begin the process of designing your setting to fit, casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting your chosen stone(s) in your ring - this will take 4-8 weeks.
If you want this unique stone, but are unsure of the jewelry design at this time, please consider purchasing before it sells. We hold the stone and discuss the ring setting from there. Contact us.
Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: ranges from 1.2 or 1.5. Weight is approximate and may differ by 0.03.
Dimensions: ranges from 6-7mm (.24-.28") diameter - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Fully opaque, intense black stones. Nice clarity and a subtle shimmer that reflects warmer tones depending on the light.
- Treatment: Heated
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: OB - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Modeled on a size 6.25 finger.
Diamonds may have surface openings which are natural for this type of Diamond and are a characteristic we embrace.
If this stone is close to ideal or sold out, we hunt for a stone for ring budgets over $6500 USD total. Let us know what to hunt for!