To create your custom piece:
1. Choose your main diamond, sapphire or unique gemstone
2. Select a ring setting
If you want this unique stone, but are unsure of the jewelry design at this time, please consider purchasing before it sells. We temporarily hold the stone (2 weeks) while a ring setting is decided.
After your purchase please e-mail email@example.com for any questions or to get a digital mockup of your order. The process of desigining your setting, casting the metal and setting your stone typically takes 4-8 weeks
but is subject to change.
Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
- Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.28
Dimensions: 6.99mm long x 5.58mm wide x 3.82mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Beautifully clear sapphire with a subtle frosty white tone. Has a few yellow inclusions within the stone that add a nice warmth. Nice clarity with an ethereal shimmer.
- Treatment: None
- Modeled on a size 6 finger.
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface. This is normal for these natural sapphires, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
Is this stone is close to ideal or sold out? We offer custom stone sourcing for ring budgets over $6500 USD total. Let us know what to hunt for!
All of our stones are ethically & naturally sourced so there may be small openings, inclusions or other natural imperfections. These are characteristics that we embrace and they do not affect the durability.
When we list stones we assess and acknowledge these natural qualities as best as we can. By purchasing a Midwinter Co. stone you're aggreeing to embrace the imperfections with us.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.