1.94ct Black Champagne Pear Rose Cut Diamond - Inventory Code BRCP194
This purchase is for the diamond that we will be making into your custom piece of jewelry.
If you purchase a setting with this diamond, your total is for the completed piece. We get in touch with you with any questions or clarification we need, and please get in touch with us for the same. If you purchase just this stone, we will be in touch to discuss your setting options and will invoice you for the setting. Settings start at $280.
About this stone:
- Shape/Cut: Pear shape - Rose cut (flat bottom)
- Carat weight: 1.94ct
- Color: Deep champagne and Black
- Height: 10.6mm
- Width: 7.6mm
- Clarity: 30% clarity, very very shimmery | i3
- Mockup is just digital, and it is seen with our Imogene Setting.
- Video: Click for a video of this diamond
- Note: Inclusions and detail seen here are 20-40x zoom. This diamond has a natural chip at the bottom near one of the edges. This will likely be unseen when set and won't affect the strength overall. Price reflects this.
- The diamond is sitting on a setting just for a visual.
*The purchase of this diamond is an agreement to begin a custom piece with this diamond, starting at an additional $280 for a simple setting, that you will be billed for once a decision is made. This is one of a kind, and the exact diamond you will receive. Please read our policies.
**Additional policy applies: Please inform is within 3 days if you wish to cancel this diamond order. You may immediately email us with screen shots, drawings, or other visual reference for your ring setting at MidwinterCo@gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions | Diamond information | Return/Exchange/Repair Policies