To create your custom piece:
1. Choose your main diamond, sapphire or unique gemstone
2. Select a ring setting
If you want this unique stone, but are unsure of the jewelry design at this time, please consider purchasing before it sells. We temporarily hold the stone (2 weeks) while a ring setting is decided.
After your purchase please e-mail email@example.com for any questions or to get a digital mockup of your order. The process of desigining your setting, casting the metal and setting your stone typically takes 4-8 weeks
but is subject to change.
Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Pear
Cut: Rose Cut or Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 4.20
Dimensions: 12.4mm long x 8.8mm wide x 4.6mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Truly stunning diamond with a dark charcoal gray tone and black speckle inclusions that are contrasted nicely by the areas of transparency in the center. Bright reflective shimmer.
- Could be worn rose or brilliant cut (Rose cut featured in the second, third, seventh and eighth photos). Please leave a note at check out if you would like it set rose or brilliant cut.
- Treatment: None
- Celestial Diamond Chart Code: DC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Modeled on a size 6 finger.
Diamond has a few tiny openings on the surface which are not easily seen with the naked eye. This is normal for these types of diamonds and is a natural characteristic that we embrace.
Is this stone is close to ideal or sold out? We offer custom stone sourcing for ring budgets over $6500 USD total. Let us know what to hunt for!
All of our stones are ethically & naturally sourced so there may be small openings, inclusions or other natural imperfections. These are characteristics that we embrace and they do not affect the durability.
When we list stones we assess and acknowledge these natural qualities as best as we can. By purchasing a Midwinter Co. stone you're aggreeing to embrace the imperfections with us.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.