.60ct 5.1mm celestial gray round diamond - stock inventory code CC60B
This purchase is for the diamond that we will be making into your custom piece of jewelry.
If you purchase a setting with this diamond, your total is for the completed piece. We get in touch with you with any questions or clarification we need, and please get in touch with us for the same. If you purchase just this stone, we will be in touch to discuss your setting options and will invoice you for the setting. Settings start at $280.
About this stone:
- Shape/Cut: Round brilliant cut
- Carat weight: .60ct
- Color: Very slightly champagne tone of gray, dark but clear
- Width: 5.1mm
- Clarity: high clarity, extreme sparkle | i3
- There are some natural surface dark inclusions and openings in this piece. These are very minor and macro small. This is very hard to notice with the naked eye, although they are very easy to notice in the photos, and do not harm the strength. In the video link below, this diamond is still very zoomed up. In person, this diamond looks a lot like your standard white clear diamond.
- Note: Inclusions and detail seen here are 20-40x zoom, and will be hard to notice with the naked eye. Instead, you'll notice the unique color/tone of the gray.
- The diamond is sitting on a setting just for a visual.
*The purchase of this diamond is an agreement to begin a custom piece with this diamond, starting at an additional $280 for a simple setting, that you will be billed for once a decision is made. This is one of a kind, and the exact diamond you will receive. Please read our policies.
**Additional policy applies: Please inform is within 3 days if you wish to cancel this diamond order. You may immediately email us with screen shots, drawings, or other visual reference for your ring setting at MidwinterCo@gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions | Diamond information | Return/Exchange/Repair Policies