Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Hexagon
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.04
Dimensions: 6.1mm diameter - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Stunning pale gray stone with very subtle black inclusions, mostly by the edges. Semi-translucent with an ethereal clarity and a nice shimmer.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: MW - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Fluorescence: Yes
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: Hexagon-shaped halo of 12 white diamonds
- 1.7 mm wide band
- Sits 3.6mm off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
SALE INFO: Customization to change the metal is not included in the sale.
Due to this piece being pre-made, we cannot change the metal at the reduced sale price. If you would like to change the metal in this piece, please expect a $550 upcharge. We can discuss this option via email after your order. Thank you for understanding!