Shipping is FREE worldwide - insured + tracked. Learn more...
This ring is one of a kind and ready to size and ship.
- Shape | Cut: round | rose cut
- Carat weight: .66
- Color: charcoal gray and black with slight champagne undertones
- Dimensions: large 6.7mm
- Clarity: 15% clarity, shimmery, and faceted | i3
- Note: Inclusions seen here are 20-40x zoom, and are hard to see in any detail.
Our Amara Setting
- Thin 1.8mm wide band
- Holds twenty-eight 1.3mm i2 diamonds in the halo
- Halo diameter is ~8.5mm
- 14k solid rose gold
- Polished finished
- Ethically sourced gold and stones
This ring is a size 5, and will be sized to your size. Sizing will take 5-14 business days depending on our workload. Please order a size 5 if you would like it shipped next business day. We send with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
Request a free ring sizer.
Please make sure you understand our Midwinter Co. product policies.
We are a super small business by a husband and wife team. 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. Pssst
We do not charge tax. Click here to let us know
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase. Feel free to check out the reviews.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information
| Return/Exchange/Repair Policies