3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
- Each stone is genuine, natural, and of lovely quality!
- One 4x2mm brilliant cut marquise Tourmaline
- One 3x1.5mm brilliant cut marquise Emerald
- One 1mm brilliant cut round apple green Diamond
- One 1.75mm brilliant cut round Arizona Peridot
- One 2mm brilliant cut round dark green Diamond
- Low-set to the hand
- Slim 1.8mm band
- Can be worn alone or stacked with other rings
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
This piece will require 2-3 weeks to make to your specifications before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information