3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
- Natural London Blue Topaz faceted - 4x2 marquise
- White Sapphire faceted - 5x3mm pear
- AA+ High clarity/quality/cut
- Thin 1.4mm band
- Antique milgrain accents around the pear
- Stones is very low on the hand
- 10k rose gold - we like 10k for its strength
Can be further customized/changed to your specifications. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipped in a lovely gift box
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information