- Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
- Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 4.92
- Dimensions: 11.42 x 9 x 5mm - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color: A color-changing Sapphire! This one is quite magical. The color appears light blue, then light teal. In indoor warm lighting, this stone changes to purple, pinks, and light champagne! This one will make every person see different colors at different times, it's just magic.
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: A lovely clarity and translucency, inclusions easily seen with the naked eye: Dots, lines, and rainbow! This stone has a natural opening as seen in the image with the black diagonal line. This isn't easy to notice and doesn't affect overall strength. Pricing reflects this.
- Six 2.5mm round natural white diamonds, ~.36 ct
- Two hidden 1.25mm round ceylon blue sapphires, .02ct
- 2mm band
- 14k solid rose gold. Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 14k yellow or 14k white for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.