Atarah - Double halo setting
*We do not sell this setting without a center stone, and this is not your completed ring price. This listing is to be purchased with a center stone of your choice, to create your unique ring. Please make sure you read our custom work policies.
This setting takes .5-1.5 carat round stones. Atarah means 'crown' in Hebrew.
- Round stones 5-6.8mm for the center. Contact us to create a custom piece for your choice diamond that does not 'fit' into the current setting mold.
- 4 prongs, bezel halo
- Your choice of stones in the halo nearest the center stone - black or white. Contact us if interested in different stones.
- Casted in platinum, or 10k, 14k, 18k in white, rose or yellow.
- Any additional customizations upon request require $400 fee for time + new mold.
- Casting and setting time: 2 to 3 weeks.
- 1.7mm band width
- 9-12mm total head, depending on the size of the center stone
- Wedding band seen here is not included, but can be made additionally if interested for $1100 in 14k. Please email us for further info after purchase.
- Ring Size of your choice. Please leave this information in the notes box at checkout. If you do not have the size, just let us know that you'll get that to us soon after your purchase for timely completion.
Frequently Asked Questions | Diamond information | Return/Exchange/Repair Policies