Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape/Cut: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.64 Carats
Dimensions: 7.57mm x 4.71mm (Depth) (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
Color and notes: A nice medium to light gray with some clarity and black speckles
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: Between MG and MW - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- *Note* Top edge of the main diamond is slightly unpolished. This is naturally how the diamond is and does not affect its strength. Not able to be seen with the naked eye, but the ring is slightly discounted because of this.
- Accent stones: two 4.5 x 2.25mm baguettes, one on either side of the main stone. Along with a cluster of three 1.5mm white round diamonds next to the baguettes.
- 1.6mm wide band
- Sits 6.5mm (.26") off the finger
14k solid rose gold. Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 14k yellow or 14k white for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.