Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 0.25ct
Dimensions: 4mm wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: This shimmery medium gray-toned diamond is slightly a Champagne Celestial Diamond.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: SG and DC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
Baby Orion Setting
- Accent stones: Asymmetrical clusterings on either side of the main stone. On one side there are three 2.25mm clear diamonds and one 1.75mm. On the other side, there is a cluster of two 1.75mm and one 2.25mm clear diamond.
- 1.5mm wide band.
- Sits 4.25mm off the finger.
14k solid champagne gold - 50% rose gold / 50% yellow gold
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)