Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.12ct
Dimensions: 6.3mm (.25") wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: This stormy gray diamond is semi-translucent and medium gray-toned with a stark black cluster of specks towards the center of the stone. Warm flecks of light sparkle behind the dark spots giving its lovely birthmark a little more emphasis.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: SG - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.3mm clear accent stones on either side of the main stone.
- 1.7mm wide band
- Sits 5mm (.2") off the finger
14k solid yellow gold. Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 14k rose or 14k white for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.