Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Pear
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 2.55
Dimensions: 8.5mm (0.33") long x 7.5mm wide x 5.09mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Unique gem with an overall magenta tone and a stunning blend of red, pink and purple hues. Has some unique black speckle and red inclusions throughout. Nice clarity that allows for light to shine through and create a vibrant shimmer.
- Treatment: None
Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural gems, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: Three 3x2mm marquise white diamonds sit on each side of the center stone along with a pave of six 1.3mm round white diamonds
- 1.9mm wide band
- Sits 7.1mm (0.27") off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
SALE INFO: Customization to change the metal is not included in the sale.
Due to this piece being pre-made, we cannot change the metal at the reduced sale price. If you would like to change the metal in this piece, please expect a $550 upcharge. We can discuss this option via email after your order. Thank you for understanding!