Semi-annnual Stock Sale Information:
This piece is on sale without any design changes. Note that if we size this ring, it will be considered a customization and is final sale. Sale products can only be returned for store credit.
Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Pear
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.03
Dimensions: 7.94mm (.31") long x 4.53mm wide x 3.88mm deep- (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Ruch purple stone with warm notes of magenta and light pink highlights. Some very subtle natural openings can be seen in the photos but are not as visible to the naked eye. Nice clarity with a bright reflective shimmer.
- Treatment: None
- Accent stones: Three round stones embedded on each side of the center stone ranging from 1.3mm-1.5mm
- Vine-like band with milgrain accents
- 1.8mm wide band
- Sits 6.45mm (.25") off the finger
- Claw prongs
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Envisioning something? Create something custom instead!
Want to see this ring in person? Schedule an appointment to visit us.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info