Semi-annnual Stock Sale Information:
This piece is on sale without any design changes. Note that if we size this ring, it will be considered a customization and is final sale. Sale products can only be returned for store credit.
Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.86
Dimensions: 8.37mm (0.32") long x 6.07mm wide x 4.82mm deep- (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Dark charcoal gray stone with some transparency towards the center that highlights the dense black inclusions. Nice clarity with a reflective shimmer.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: DC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: four round white diamonds
- 1.9mm wide band
- Sits 5.9 (0.23") off the finger
- 14k solid white gold
We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if absolutely no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Envisioning something? Create something custom instead!
Want to see this ring in person? Schedule an appointment to visit us.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info