- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Color and notes: This diamond is clear with large opaque black areas within. The areas that appear white are translucent! You can see black at the bottom of this diamond too, which makes for a diamond whose depth you cannot stop staring though. Its top luster is gorgeous, and due to the cut, it is flat on top for comfortable wear. It is a slim diamond, which means although it is large, it is not tall off of the finger! There are a few microscopic natural openings as you can see in the image with the line on it, on the diamond's surface. This is normal to find in this material, they are not deep at all, and they do not affect overall strength. We have also covered a small natural opening with the metal on the side, which you cannot see and is our little secret. Pricing reflects this!
- Twelve 1.6mm accent diamonds
- 2mm wide band
- 14k solid rose gold (Sorry, we cannot change the metal color when bezel set)
- Sits 5.5mm (.22") off the finger
Can be paired with a flat wedding band, due to the design. We recommend the Constance band.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.