This ring is one of a kind and ready to size and ship.
Our Darian Setting
- Type: Natural Sapphire / Ruby
- Corundum is sapphire or ruby, depending on what color it is. Purple is known as Sapphire, while warm pinks are often known as ruby. This is what you say it is.
- Mohs hardness: 9 out of 10 | Read about gemstone durability
- Shape | Cut: Oval | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 1.26
Color: magenta and orange with a black freckle inclusion
- Dimensions: 6.9x5.5 mm
- Treatment: heat, standard.
- Clarity: i3
- Art Deco-inspired design with milgrain accents
- Solid 10k yellow gold
- Dainty 1.6mm band
- Eighteen black opaque accent diamonds
- Polished finish
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.25
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)