Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Pear
- Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.24
Dimensions: 8.89mm (.35") long x 5.92mm wide x 2.8mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Milky blue stone with green shifts that can be seen in bright light. Also depending on the light, there are reddish-brown hues that blend into the stone. Nice clarity with a captivating shine.
- Treatment: Heated for clarity
- Accent stones: Twenty-two round diamonds form a halo around the center stone ranging in size from 0.5mm to 1mm. There are also three tapered baguettes on each side of the stone ranging from 1.3-1.7mm long.
- 2.05mm wide band
- Sits 4.5mm (.18") off the finger
- 10k solid white gold
- We can upgrade to 14k and platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 4.25
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: $50
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org