3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
Click here to see a video of this ring.
- One 3.5mm bezel-set, brilliant round London Blue Topaz
- Five 1.5mm black opaque brilliant round diamonds
- Art-deco inspired design
- Very low-set to the hand
- The halo + main stone of the ring measures 10.7mm wide by 7.4mm high.
- Made to order in your choice of 14k white, rose, or yellow gold
- Seen here with our Vern band.
- Slim 2mm wide band
- Email us at email@example.com to customize your stone options further.
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
This piece is made to your specifications after you order. Please allow 2-3 weeks to make before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information