- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Color and notes: This is a lovely pale gray stone with a lot of inner translucency. It reminds us of morning mist, a desirable opalescent look.
- Halo comprised of twenty-two 1mm round natural aqua diamonds, ~.11 ct
- Total size of diamond + halo measures 12.7 (.5") long x 7.9mm wide
- Slim 1.9mm band
- 14k solid rose gold
- Sits 6.55mm (~.25") off the finger
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)