A fresh design, our first creation with this setting. Asymmetrical halos are such a refreshing look, they are a fresh take on the classics. Floral, tasteful, and fun. The half halo is a nod to 50s style. This Evegwen ring is one of a kind, although more will be made with the same setting. Click here to see a video of this ring.
- Natural, earth mined
- Medium gray, clear with black inclusions
- Carat weight: .45 ct
- Unheated, no treatment
- Ethically sourced
- Width: 4.8mm
- Height: 3.25mm
- Clarity: A+ si1, inclusions unseen by the naked eye
- Sits as low as possible in the band, guarded nicely by the halo
Our Evegwen Setting
- Solid 10k rose gold - we like 10k for its extra strength
- Accent stones are 1.5mm natural white diamonds, very shimmery and perfect looking i2.
- Thin 1.5mm band
- Polished finished
- Ethically sourced and recycled gold
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
We can change the metal color: rose, yellow, or white gold. 2-3 week wait for changes. Use the notes box in cart to inform us of your request for metal change.
Warranty & More Info
- Read our warranty information, return/exchange info, and more.
- Shipping is free with insurance, worldwide.
- This will come in a lovely gift box.
- 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
- This item has an included warranty (click for more info
- We also offer an upgraded jewelry care plan for (click and add to your cart:) A LIFETIME