- Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
- Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 2.50
Dimensions: 8.5mm (.0.33") long x 7mm wide x 5.8mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Icy blue stone with nice clarity that gives it a firework effect with shades of blue. Due to the clarity the stone also appears to have some golden tones which are enhanced by the reflection from the band. There are two natural openings on one end of the stone that add to its uniqueness.
- Treatment: None
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural gemstones, and is a natural character that we embrace.
Accent stones: On either side of the center stone sits a 6x4mm pear white sapphire.
- 1.95mm wide band
- Sits 6.5mm (.26") off the finger
- 10k solid rose gold
- We can upgrade to 14k or platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry p
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: $50
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com