Genne - Antique Diamond and Emerald ring in 14k rose gold - victorian
Here at Midwinter Co., a passion we have is mining for perfectly designed antique jewelry. We often find beauties and repair, replace stones, upcycle pieces, and even give them new life with converting from one jewelry type to another. This sister branch of our business is called Midautumn, and has it's own set of policies including return/exchange, and warranties that you agree to when you make this purchase. Welcome to a Midautumn piece.
- Click here for a video.
- Genuine antique, year unmarked but likely made before 1940, in the victorian era. It appears to be Edwardian, 1901-1910
- Marked 595 - 14k rose gold
- Size 5, can be sized up.
- *See sizing information in the policies page before purchasing, please.
- Features a center 3.5mm genuine cushion cut Emerald
- Fourteen rose cut gray tone (foil backed) natural diamonds - an estimated 1.25 carat total
- Overall marquise / navette shape ring
- 16.6mm tall (.65 inches)
- 8.8mm wide in diamond area
- 2.7mm wide band
- Sits low on the finger
- Likely one of a kind
- We can create you a custom band to fit this piece that is a simple slim rose gold with a V shape point to wear with it for $325.
Request a FREE ring sizer
Warranty, Policies, and Returns/Exchange Info