Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Pear
- Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 4.07 Carats
Dimensions: 15mm x 8.2mm x 4.7mm (depth) - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: This diamond has high clarity, especially in the top 75% of the stone. There is a lovely sprinkling of large black inclusions that becomes more dense as you look closer to the point of the pear. Because of the clarity it subtly reflects the light around it.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: CC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Accent stones: Twenty-six total 1.5mm white accent diamonds run from the shoulder to about half way down the shank on either side of the center stone.
- 2mm wide band
14k solid rose gold
In order to able to return/exchange:
- Order Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Order Polished
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)