- Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 0.51
Dimensions: 4.4mm diameter - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Stunning sapphire with an overall vibrant teal green tone that shifts to a dark blue hue in certain lighting and is considered a parti sapphire due to the multiple colors present. Nice clarity that allows light to shine through nicely creating a bright, enchanting shimmer. The Australian sourcing and parti color scheme makes this a very special stone.
- Treatment: Heated for clarity
- Origin: Australia
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.3mm white Canadian diamonds sit on either side of the center stone.
- 2mm wide tapered band
Sits 4.2mm off the finger
- 14k solid rose gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.25
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
SALE INFO: Customization to change the metal is not included in the sale.
Due to this piece being pre-made, we cannot change the metal at the reduced sale price. If you would like to change the metal in this piece, please expect a $550 upcharge. We can discuss this option via email after your order. Thank you for understanding!