Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.02
Dimensions: 7.18mm long x 4.9mm wide x 3mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Vibrant cornflower blue with subtle purple undertones depending on the light. Lighter blue in the center and a darker blue outer rim. Translucent with nice clarity that creates a lovely shimmer.
- Treatment: None
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.3mm white diamonds sit on either side of the center stone.
- 2.15mm wide tapered band
- Sits 4.8mm off the finger
- 14k solid white gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Return this item back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120 (This fee is waived if upgrading with a piece that is over $1k USD original order.)
- Exchange available upon return, no fee.
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org