Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.02ct
Dimensions: 6.23mm (.25") - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: This stone has a soft clarity with lovely delicate gray speckles around the crown of the diamond. There's an area where the speckles are densest near one prong. From there they trail off towards the center.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: A combination of CC and MG - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.3mm round white diamond accents sit on either side of the center stone.
- 2.8mm wide band
- Sits 4.8mm (.19") off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)