Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Pear
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.27ct
Dimensions: 8.6mm (.34") long x 5.4mm wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Description
- Treatment: High clarity, especially through the center with larger dark speckles throughout. Charcoal toned with the darkest areas around the rim of the pear. This stunning stone has an inclusion that beautifully catches the light near the heart of the diamond.
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: DC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: Six 1.3mm round clear accent diamond. A cluster of three on either side of the center stone.
- 2.7mm wide band
- Sits 5.5mm (.22") off the finger
14k solid yellow gold. Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 14k rose or 14k white for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.