Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
Cut: Rose Cut
- Carat weight: 3.16ct
Dimensions: 10.1mm (.4") long x 8.8mm wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Semi-translucent with a fine sprinkling of pepper in the center of the diamond. This stone is medium gray-toned with a darker stormy rim, which frames the clearer speckled center very nicely. In the heart of the stone, there are shimmery iridescent inclusions. So sparkly!
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: SG - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.5mm clear diamonds sit on either side of the center stone.
- 2.6mm wide band
- Sits 6.7mm (.26") off the finger
- 10k solid rose gold - we like 10k for its strength. Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 10k yellow or 10k white for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to 14k and platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.