Shipping is FREE worldwide - insured + tracked. Learn more...
The yellow gold of our Imogene setting is beautifully contrasted by a bold and bright cognac diamond. It is ready to size and ship. This is a one of a kind ring.
- Natural diamond
- .51 carat
- Shape/Cut: Pear, rose cut
- Color: Cognac with orange and golden yellow tones
- Dimensions: Size: 6.4 X 4.5 mm
- Clarity: misty clarity, very shimmery | i3
- Natural, ethically sourced
Our Imogene Setting
- Six 1.5mm white i2 accent diamonds
- Band is 1mm to 2.5mm wide
- Tapers for a dainty look, but strength at the palm.
- Casted in 10k solid yellow gold - We like 10k for it's strength.
- Brushed matte finish
- Ethically sourced gold and stones
Note: This ring is ready to size and ship in size 8. It is one of a kind. Sizing will take 5-10 business days before shipment. If you would like to get it sized at your local jeweler instead, we can send faster, simply input size 8. We send with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
Request a free ring sizer.
Please make sure you understand our Midwinter Co. product policies.
We are a super small business by a husband and wife team. 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. Pssst
We do not charge tax. Click here to let us know
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase. Feel free to check out the reviews.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information
| Return/Exchange/Repair Policies