Type: Mined, Natural | Peruvian Opal
Hardness: 6-4/10 - Special event ring - wear with care.
- Shape: Shield
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 2.9ct
Dimensions: 11.1mm (.44") long x 8.8mm wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Translucent blue-green color with a few black veins around the edges.
- Treatment: None
- This bezel set ring is hand fabricated and unable to be sized.
- 2.1mm wide band
- Sits 5.1mm (.2") off the finger
14k solid yellow gold.
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.25
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)