Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.01ct
Dimensions: 6.18mm wide x 3.92mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: This medium gray-toned diamond has an ethereal clarity and a few larger dark inclusions.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: MG - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: On either side of the center stone sits a 2.75mm and then 2mm clear diamond.
- 6 prongs around center diamond
- 1.8mm wide band
- Sits 4.7mm off the finger
14k solid yellow gold
In order to qualify for Return / Exchange:
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)