- Type: Mined, Lab Grown | Moissanite
- Hardness: 9.5/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Hexagon
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.49
Dimensions: 7.5mm long x 6.6mm wide x 4.4mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Very unique, otherworldly black stone with mesmerizing teal shifts within. Colors shift and glimmer depending on the light.
- Treatment: None
- Accent stones: Eight round black diamonds ranging from 1mm to 3mm in diameter
- 1.75 mm wide band
- Sits 5.9mm off the finger
- 14k solid yellow gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: $50
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com