Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.1ct
Dimensions: 6.3mm (.25") wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: This special diamond is an overall dark charcoal color with one side that is white and sparkly. It has a very unique black inclusion running through the middle of the stone. At a particular angle and lighting, the entire table glistens and the center inclusion looks similar to a black five-point star. Pure magic!
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: DS - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
Modified Carell Setting
- Accent stones: The center stone is cradled by a semi halo of graduated rose-cut diamonds ranging from 3.75mm - 2.3mm. The accents also form an ombre with the largest being misty white and the smallest being champagne, dark and clear.
- This Carell has modified prongs. The center stone is held by five prongs that mimic the crescent halo while also revealing the glittery white area on the side of the diamond. The accent stones also have additional outer prongs for added security.
- 1.7mm wide band
- Sits 5.1mm (.2") off the finger
- 10k solid rose gold
- Brushed metal
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 5.5
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)